If there’s one thing we know – it’s market research. There are plenty of companies that try to make you think they are legitimate market research companies. We can help you know which are and which are not.
Here are some online survey tips you should know:
- You don’t need to pay anything to take surveys. You don’t need to pay to join or receive your rewards – so please don’t. Sign up with us or do some Googling and you’ll find surveys to join for free. You’ll be earning rewards before you know it.
- You can’t earn a living and you won’t get rich taking surveys. You will see your account building with each survey you take. If you’re lucky, you may win a larger prize. But please don’t believe the websites that tell you you can live off of your earnings from taking surveys. That’s just not true.
- Check your email often and take as many surveys as you can. And, don’t wait too long to participate. Sometimes they are only looking for a certain number of participants. This will help you earn even more!
- Most surveys are for people with certain qualifications – it may be based on where you live, your gender or whether you have bought dog food in the past 3 months. It’s annoying to be ‘screened’ out of a survey, but keep trying and we’re sure you will qualify for one soon.
- Give honest opinions. Most market research companies have quality control processes in place. They may compare your responses across different surveys or check how long it took you to complete the survey. Companies are willing to reward you for your time, but let’s be fair to them too.
Still not sure about signing up with these great free online surveys? We’ve got more info for you to help you decide. We tell you about your real earning potential with online surveys , signing up with online panels and what’s next with online surveys after you have signed up. You can also learn more about us or contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about Canadian online research surveys.