You signed up for a panel, so what’s next?
Here are some tips to get the most out of your panel experience:
(1) Check your email daily – Some surveys will fill up fast. To make your opinions count, answer them as soon as you can.
(2) You may not qualify for all surveys – Sometimes surveys are looking for specific demographics or for people who have bought something specific (like dog food). It can be disappointing when you don’t qualify, but most survey companies will give you some type of reward for participating.
(3) Most survey companies have Facebook pages and/or Twitter accounts – Like them or follow them to stay connected with the latest news. Some survey companies have special contests and sweepstakes for the followers.
(4) If you have any issues with a survey, don’t hesitate to contact their member support for help. They will need the survey link and details of the issue, but they should be able to help you.
(5) Add the survey company’s email address to your ‘safe’ sender’s list. This should get your survey invitations into your Inbox. You don’t want to miss any of them.
(6) Make sure you review the sweepstakes rules. We know they can be long sometimes, but review the ‘who is eligible’ to know how to qualify. Usually you have to be a member at the time of the sweepstakes to win. Keep that in mind.
(7) Keep your account active by participating in surveys. If you stop participating, you may lose your points. It may make more sense to keep participating until you have reached a redemption level.
(8) It’s your prerogative! You can choose what surveys you want to take. Most survey invitations will tell you roughly how long it will take and what the reward is. It’s your decision!
(9) You can unsubscribe any time you want. And, the survey company must stop emailing you once you have unsubscribed. Give them a few days to remove your account (they legally have a few days) and the emails will stop.
(10) Remember, we’re here to help you too! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We’re happy to help.
We hope you have a great and rewarding experience taking surveys. We’d love to hear how it is going. Let us know on our Contact Us page!
Still not sure about signing up? We’ve got more info for you to help you decide. We tell you about your real earning potential with online surveys , signing up with online panels and our top 5 online survey tips. You can also learn more about us or contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about online surveys.